Once your manuscript has been completely edited, send it to Jesica@OurDPWN.com following these guidelines.
Manuscript Submission Guidelines
You do not need to layout your story the way you want it to look in the printed book. Our graphic artist will format the book to ensure consistency.
Please follow these guidelines:
- Write your story using single spacing.
- Use Microsoft Word as your document application.
- Type your story in Times New Roman 12 point font, single-spaced.
- You may bold and italicize when you need them.
- Do not use page breaks.
- Use only one space after a sentence period.
- For new paragraphs, create space by using a single return.
- For subheads, create space by using a single return before and after the subhead.
For journaling space, please add lines with the underline key, but no need to go the whole page width. 5 or so will suffice.